Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Since my last post in April, I have read many books as it has been 2 months! Here are the books I read in April, May and June (so far):

If I Stay by Gayle Forman 2 stars
One Direction:What Makes You Beautiful by Triumph Books 4.5 stars
The Greenstone Grail by Amanda Hemingway 3 stars
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness 4 stars
Missing! by Kate Chester 3.5 stars
Rose (The Year I Turned Sixteen #1) by Diane Schwemm 3 stars
Nancy's Mysterious Letter by Carolyn Keene 2 stars
Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls 5 stars
Dare to Dream: Life as One Direction by One Direction 5 stars
Please Don't Die by Lurlene McDaniel 2.5 stars
Life of Pi by Yann Martel 4 stars
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling 5 stars
Beastly (Kendra Chronicles #1) by Alex Flinn 5 stars

(Clicking on the linked titles will bring you to a review of the book on Goodreads)

No comments:

Post a Comment